The DP Council
The Diplomatic Pouch has undergone some major changes over
its history. Originally developed as a Web magazine published five
times a year and maintained by one person alone, by its fifth issue it had
grown into something quite different: The Pouch is now
the web site for and about Diplomacy. As The Pouch has grown,
so has the number of people needed to maintain the site.
We are the DP Council, the caretakers of The
- Manus Hand (email@example.com)
- Our fearless leader, founder of all things Pouch-related, and all-powerful overseer thereof. Thanks to the efforts of everyone listed below, he now concentrates on drinking beer.
- Mario Huys (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Editor of The Zine, sporadic cleaner of the other sections. He also runs the DPjudge section of The Pouch.
- David Kovar (email@example.com)
- Investor. Pays for the domain name and the new host site.
- David Norman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AI prodigy. Developed the DAIDE project with the goal of creating a strong bot to play Diplomacy.
- Brian Lovelace (email@example.com)
- Assistant editor of The Zine.
- Peter Spikings (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Site owner and IT wizard. Originally only intended to host the UKDP DPjudge as an alternative to the (now defunct) USDP DPjudge.
- Former and Honorary Council Members:
- Simon Szykman
- Matt Self
- Ted Miller
- Jamie McQuinn
- Doug Massey
- Edward Hawthorne
- Tim Haffey
- Eric Goodman
- Hans de Graaff
- John Coffin
- Andy Bouffard
- Ry4an Brase
- Thaddeus Black
- Stephen Beaulieu
- Tim Richardson
- Scott Webster
- Randy Lawrence
- Millis Miller
- Edi Birsan
- Dorian Love
- Nathan Barnes
- Matt Chirchill Shields
- Rick Leeds
- Charles Roburn
- Alain Tésio
- Chris Babcock
- Jim Burgess
- Kevin Burt
- Larry Peery
Most Council members contribute regularly to The Zine
and share responsibilities for making sure the entire site is well-managed
and attractive. Many heads are much better than one, but we can still use
We're constantly looking for qualified and dedicated
individuals to help out. If you are interested in helping us, contact the
Councillor nearest you.
We hope that you enjoy The Diplomatic Pouch.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.
[ The Zine |
The DPjudge |
Online Resources |
Face to Face |
The Diplomatic Pouch, as you just found out, is brought to you by
the DP Council.